Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab 166 (From old forum)
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

basil too
275 posts

Re: What are your interests?

Something "local" makes it fun.

I got some Dorset Bisquits which I loved.

Dundee Rulez ;)

Oct 03, 2008, 06:51

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

basil too
275 posts

Re: Hi Basil

I would really rather you not send cash.

This project is about fun between fans; not for profit (at all).

Dundee Rulez ;)

Oct 03, 2008, 06:53

AnthonyJ
36 posts

You got the biscuits - excellent!

Oct 03, 2008, 10:18

basil too
275 posts

your dvd is on its way!

Oct 03, 2008, 12:32

jorbel
329 posts

Re: Stereolab 166 (From old forum)

I will try to be creative, but I'd like to know if you'd like something special from Portugal.

Can I send you euros?

Oct 05, 2008, 22:39

basil too
275 posts

Euros are fine and I love Portugal. I have been surfing from the southern border with Spain all the way around to Lisbon. My next trip I want to see the northern part. Great food and nice people.

Oct 06, 2008, 05:47

jorbel
329 posts

Good to know! :)

Oct 06, 2008, 23:34

jeff w
jeff w
676 posts

wow, that was a fast turnaround: less than 48 hours from me mailing you to receiving the DVD

do you live in a Post Office? ;)

thanks very much, Basil

Oct 09, 2008, 10:57

basil too
275 posts

Jeff, you already know this, but...

You ARE THE MAN!

Everyone here should know that you have been instrumental in helping to get this project together.

Thanks for all of your help.

Basil

Oct 09, 2008, 13:36

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

basil too wrote:
I love getting mail.
2) Postage sufficient to cover sending from UK to your location.

This is the only one im having problems with. I went to the post office and they said that the only option is an IRC (International Relay Coupon). But they couldnt tell me how many it would need to get back here with a disk in it. :( I guess its not as easy over seas. :( Can i just bump up the Money order in lieu of postage??

Please advise?

Oct 09, 2008, 14:28

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index