Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab 166 (From old forum)
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jorbel
329 posts

Re: Stereolab 166 (From old forum)

Basil,

I sent you a package with a little gift and a DVD today, but the guy at the post office didn't let me put cash in it... Can you please let me know how can I send you cash to pay for the package and the postage via net (I have PayPal)?
You can e-mail me to beleza.jorge @ gmail.com.
My postal address (in case you don't understand my handwriting):

Jorge Sousa
Rua Herbert Gilbert, n.? 4, 4.? Esq.
2685-065 Sacav?m
Portugal

Thanks a lot,

Jorge

Oct 10, 2008, 23:46

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

fieryyellow
16 posts

thank you so much! that was quick - i like nice surprises when i get home from work!

Oct 14, 2008, 17:12

schally
12 posts

Thank you! I've been listening to the DVD for the last couple of hours :-)

Oct 14, 2008, 20:02

basil too
275 posts

Excellent! I am glad it is finally getting into peoples ears.

There is some great music on there.

Thank you STEREOLAB!

Oct 14, 2008, 20:13

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Basil,

I can't for the life of me think of anything creative about my area to send you. My area is not interesting. It's very corporate, and full of strip malls and concrete. The other part is flat, rolling fields full of farms and old rusty cars.

Do you care if what I send sucks (I'll try to make it interesting)? Also, will you accept a cash donation of US dollars?

Oct 14, 2008, 20:26

basil too
275 posts

Sure, bring it. ;)

Oct 14, 2008, 20:30

jorbel
329 posts

Basil, did you get my package? I sent it to you on October 10.

Oct 23, 2008, 21:02

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

I sent one too! but it think i forgot to self address the envelope. Please just use the return address on the outside of the envelope. if you have any probs email me at odyesseus at hotmail dot com.

Oct 23, 2008, 23:03

basil too
275 posts

jorbel wrote:
Basil, did you get my package? I sent it to you on October 10.

Jorbel,

Yes I got your package. I love it! Thank you.

You did not send along a self addressed envelope for me to send you back your DVD. Can you please email me again with your shipping details.

I'll post it out this weekend.

Cheers.

Oct 24, 2008, 10:19

basil too
275 posts

waxenpith wrote:
I sent one too! but it think i forgot to self address the envelope. Please just use the return address on the outside of the envelope. if you have any probs email me at odyesseus at hotmail dot com.

Wax,

I think I have sent all I have received. Can you email me basiltahan@gmail.com and remind me what you sent and your name and address?

Sorry if I missed you.

I have been overwhelmed.

Cheers.

Oct 24, 2008, 10:48

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index