Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab 166 (From old forum)
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

basil too
275 posts

Re: Stereolab 166 (From old forum)

basil too wrote:
waxenpith wrote:
I sent one too! but it think i forgot to self address the envelope. Please just use the return address on the outside of the envelope. if you have any probs email me at odyesseus at hotmail dot com.

Wax,

I think I have sent all I have received. Can you email me basiltahan@gmail.com and remind me what you sent and your name and address?

Sorry if I missed you.

I have been overwhelmed.

Cheers.

Wax,

I just spoke with my wife from work and she said there was something from Canada in the mail. Might be yours.

I'll let you know.

Oct 24, 2008, 12:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Thanks Baz. It would prolly just be showing up now. Please make sure you put my work title on the package CDPLUS C/o Me cuze it will get lost in the mall and i wont see it ever.

Oct 24, 2008, 13:28

basil too
275 posts

waxenpith wrote:
Thanks Baz. It would prolly just be showing up now. Please make sure you put my work title on the package CDPLUS C/o Me cuze it will get lost in the mall and i wont see it ever.

you betcha ;)

Oct 24, 2008, 13:51

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I'm a little low on time and resources at the moment, but should be sending a package by the end of next week.

Oct 24, 2008, 14:49

basil too
275 posts

No rush. No time constrains on my end, at all.

Oct 24, 2008, 20:35

mikka000
1083 posts

basil, how can i send you the money for postage etc? could i send an international money order? if you have paypal that would be fantastic! the compilation looks like a real treat with lots of work put into it. congrats!

Oct 25, 2008, 01:02

sillyworm
2 posts

Hey Basil Long time! I'll send ya off something nifty.Take care! sillyworm/Wde

Oct 25, 2008, 02:57

basil too
275 posts

mikka000 wrote:
basil, how can i send you the money for postage etc? could i send an international money order? if you have paypal that would be fantastic! the compilation looks like a real treat with lots of work put into it. congrats!

mikka,

send me an email:

basiltahan@gmail.com

basil

Oct 25, 2008, 07:11

basil too
275 posts

waxenpith wrote:

Wax,

Love the buttons!

Yr DVD is on the way!

Cheers and ENJOY

Oct 25, 2008, 13:42

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

basil to wrote:

Wax,

Love the buttons!

Yr DVD is on the way!

Cheers and ENJOY

YAAAY!!! I'm glad you like. I needed something light to ship. My fave was the 45 filler thinggy.

Oct 26, 2008, 02:41

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index