Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The Chicago show (10/10/08) - my experience meeting Stereolab
21 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

more details - Tim is Captain Easychord & misc

Tim mentioned after the show that he is "Captain Easychord"... it was a nickname from another band member (I think Andy), I guess because he supposedly plays easy chords?

Laetitia must have brought a lot of different clothes... she was wearing a shear black dress during Monade and a lighter colored dress for Stereolab; haven't seen them in the other tour pics I've seen around.

The drummer for Monade was really good I thought. Very tight, perfect drumming (I don't usually notice this sort of thing). I wonder if the drummer and other guy are the same as on the album? The Monade drummer (and I think one or 2 others) came out to help Le Loup on their last song.

When Laetitia introduced Etoile, she said it's the one about the mental institution, and also said she sometimes feels the whole world is one/crazy.

Oct 14, 2008, 16:33

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: