Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Politics Free For A Month?
100 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: health care

cybele wrote:
Where did I say that kids that have parents that don't give a shit don't DESERVE less funding? Where did I say that? I said what the reality is. They don't get funded because there is no push to fund it. I didn't say it was right!

Jesus guys! Please actually read the fucking post and don't over-interpret.

Cybele

"so why fund an inner-city school made predominantly of kids whose parents don't give a fuck vs. funding a suburban school whose parents do? No amount of funding or special programs is going to help parentless children just as no amount of gun control is going to prevent the children from shooting eachother.

Yeah, I know it sounds harsh but it's pretty much reality. In the inner-city, most children are meal tickets. "

Ummm.. .what the fuck else did you mean by this then? Are you not saying that we should stop funding inner city schools because the parents view kids as meal tickets?

Jun 19, 2009, 07:04

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: