Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
pitchfork tv talks to tim and laetitia pt 1
36 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Re: pitchfork tv talks to tim and laetitia pt 1

cyberpainter wrote:
Cheeso is full of limberger cheese.

I think I remember reading that Laetitia just rediscovered Cobra recently and decided she really liked it, probably why she chose that one.

Even though I think that a lot of tension they have in interviews stems from an ongoing shyness in front of cameras and with interviews, I could see a number of disagreements. That doesn't mean when they get in the studio that they can't work together.

I think they can, but it will be much more stressful than between musicians who are on the same mental level. I've discovered that a fair bit of compatibility - both intellectually and emotionally - is what makes it easier to work with some musicians than others. I guess T&L are really very different from each other, that's why their marriage (I assume they got married but then I can't be totally sure) failed.

Oct 15, 2008, 08:27

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: