Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
pitchfork tv talks to tim and laetitia pt 1
36 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

AZRay17
AZRay17
21 posts

Re: pitchfork tv talks to tim and laetitia pt 1

palinuro wrote:
laetitia and tim cannot tolerate each other. look his face when she is talking about cc. and the catalogue choise question.... hahahaha

I kinda have to agree there. In the two shows I've been to on this tour, I saw no interaction between the two whatsoever. They don't really agree with each other much during this interview, and if you've seen the "Serene Velocity" interview that iTunes US has up, she takes delight in telling Tim that he hasn't a clue when it comes to picking a winning track, i.e. French Disko. He loated the song, and she loves it, and the fans love it. She said, "That should tell you something Tim." Something to that effect.

As an outsider I can't be sure, but from what I've seen, I'd have to say no, I don't think they like each other much anymore. Thankfully they've kept the band going though.

Oct 14, 2008, 04:09

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: