Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
New site no good on Safari, Firefox
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: New site no good on Safari, Firefox

I love Google Chrome, but I had to come back to Internet Explorer for this site. There were some weird frame issues in Chrome.

Oct 01, 2008, 18:26

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

guero
170 posts

works fine in Opera!

Oct 01, 2008, 18:31

JS
JS
489 posts

guero wrote:
works fine in Opera!

I confirm.

Oct 01, 2008, 18:34

vega
vega
492 posts

Ok with IE. How do I insert video?

Oct 01, 2008, 19:08

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

I think the detractors of the old forum who complained about the threaded structure of the forum might be pleased with the option of viewing the threads flat - that is, reading all messages at once.

Oct 01, 2008, 19:17

guero
170 posts

Yup!

Oct 01, 2008, 19:22

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Worked for me right away on Firefox 3.0.2...but I'm not sure I prefer it to the old site. Do like the flat view aspect, though...

Oct 01, 2008, 19:36

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index