Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Legal Buds
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lique
lique
517 posts

Legal Buds

Anyone ever smoke those legal hybrid buds? I'm curious to hear any testimonials on the topic, from real bud smokers.

Anyone know how to make tea out of the stuff?

Marijuana should be legal in my opinion. I think it's good for you. Opinions?

Jul 03, 2009, 19:51

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Legal Buds

lique wrote:
Anyone ever smoke those legal hybrid buds? I'm curious to hear any testimonials on the topic, from real bud smokers.

Anyone know how to make tea out of the stuff?

Marijuana should be legal in my opinion. I think it's good for you. Opinions?

i agree. Never tried the legal stuff, but i'm guessing that if it were any good more people would have it. and be doing it.

Jul 04, 2009, 01:13

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

My Buddie Kyle is HIV + and he gets legal weed. But its Canadian legal weed, which I'm sure is volumes better then American anything weed. Cuze it used to knock me on my ass.

Jul 04, 2009, 03:13

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I hear a whrr whrrr whirr then the train

Jul 04, 2009, 05:37

lique
lique
517 posts

I want to move to California and get a weed card!

Jul 04, 2009, 21:20

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I can get one in colorado if I try

Jul 04, 2009, 22:32

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

It's not good for you. there's plenty of medical evidence that it causes memory problems, paranoia etc etc plus the actual smoking isn't much good for your lungs.

Jul 05, 2009, 07:27

mlydle
21 posts

thomas2 wrote:
It's not good for you. there's plenty of medical evidence that it causes memory problems, paranoia etc etc plus the actual smoking isn't much good for your lungs.

So what were we discussing?

BTW, I saw helicopters swirling above me, where ever I went today.... Wonder what's up with that?

Jul 05, 2009, 08:43

lique
lique
517 posts

Ahh, but it has yet to officially kill someone. And I've read plenty of medical evidence to the contrary, for instance it even kills cancer cells! It's the tar and resin that can be bad for your lungs but find me one official study that actually proves marijuana has killed someone before you say it's bad. I believe it's the most harmless "plant" out there and it's way better than alcohol, coffee, or even aspirin. But more importantly, we should have the right to choose it or not. And for my money if everyone smoked it, the world would be a better place, and that more than anything is reason to suspect why it's been made illegal. You government doesn't want you to be normal, happy, or have too much freedom. That's not productive and doesn't generate what they want, which is a nation of mind controlled ignorant slaves. Hmm, pick any side of that coin you want!

Jul 05, 2009, 09:10

lique
lique
517 posts

And those fake buds are weird too!

Jul 05, 2009, 09:11

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index