Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Legal Buds
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Legal Buds

lique wrote:
Ahh, but it has yet to officially kill someone. And I've read plenty of medical evidence to the contrary, for instance it even kills cancer cells! It's the tar and resin that can be bad for your lungs but find me one official study that actually proves marijuana has killed someone before you say it's bad. I believe it's the most harmless "plant" out there and it's way better than alcohol, coffee, or even aspirin. But more importantly, we should have the right to choose it or not. And for my money if everyone smoked it, the world would be a better place, and that more than anything is reason to suspect why it's been made illegal. You government doesn't want you to be normal, happy, or have too much freedom. That's not productive and doesn't generate what they want, which is a nation of mind controlled ignorant slaves. Hmm, pick any side of that coin you want!

My ex is a pot addict, don't get me started on how it ruined his/our lives. No offense to the people here who enjoy lighting up. I just have a different experience. And it's hard to believe that large burnt particulate matter in your lungs isn't bad for you. And the air is like the worst pollution.

Jul 05, 2009, 11:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

thomas2 wrote:
It's not good for you. there's plenty of medical evidence that it causes memory problems, paranoia etc etc plus the actual smoking isn't much good for your lungs.

It's only an 'erb...

Jul 05, 2009, 18:41

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Jul 05, 2009, 20:42

lique
lique
517 posts

There's no such thing as a pot "addict". As far as I'm concerned it's obvious he made the mistake of hooking up someone who didn't share his habit.

Jul 05, 2009, 21:19

lique
lique
517 posts

And anyone who wants to talk about clean air, go to any major city and tell me where you can find some!!!

Jul 05, 2009, 21:20

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

lique wrote:
There's no such thing as a pot "addict". As far as I'm concerned it's obvious he made the mistake of hooking up someone who didn't share his habit.

Yes, he was addicted, whether it was a physical addiction or psychological, doesn't matter. He smokes from the moment he gets up to going to bed. Yes it was a mistake, we all make mistakes in life. But if you want to start talking about him making a mistake marrying me, that's a pretty nasty thing to say to me.

I attribute quite a bit of his problems, but not all of course because it's complicated, to his pot smoking. Time going by without his noticing, very little accomplished over years and years of sitting on his ass, affecting his memory, his capability and ability to have a job, etc etc. It pretty much has debilitated him and he lives with his mom. Are you perhaps taking all this personally? I was talking about one person's experience, as I said.

Jul 05, 2009, 21:40

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

lique wrote:
And anyone who wants to talk about clean air, go to any major city and tell me where you can find some!!!

I live in an urban area. But going into the "smoking room" in our house made me feel like I needed a gas mask. Huge difference in particulate matter in the air. Of course the cigarettes were worse, but the pot was bad too.

Jul 05, 2009, 21:42

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

And the psychoactive ingredients in pot are extremely strong and powerful these days. Someone who's body hasn't gotten used to it, can get pretty blotto. Are they safe then getting behind the wheel?

Jul 05, 2009, 21:48

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

I think Chronic Weed use retards your functions on all fronts. I smoked nightly for many years. It got me no where. It made me inarticulate and boring. I think its great if you are sick and need help with appetite. But if you are not ill it really only makes you unable to function properly in a sober society. Once in a while is one thing, concerts special events.

I think its something people who are unhappy use to self medicate and by doing so they are not helping themselves in anyway shape or form.

Jul 05, 2009, 22:16

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

zair booing you. zey are booing you . Ze people say boo

Jul 05, 2009, 22:48

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index