Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Legal Buds
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lique
lique
517 posts

Re: Legal Buds

I guess I'm a victim of her cuteness... and the reinforcement of such in her cheesy movies like the bridgette jones diary, which tho' I've seen it once, couldn't watch it again, it was at the least not the worst hour and half of my life. I give her that due.

Jul 08, 2009, 21:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

yeah I smoke cheebah it helps me with my brain I might be a little dusted but I'm not insane people come up to me and they try to talk shit man- i was making records when you were sucking your mothers dick.

Jul 09, 2009, 20:15

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I was. I remember making one with my uncle in jacksonville florida at my grandparents house with some other kid and we sang sesame street songs.

Jul 09, 2009, 20:18

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

my grandparents had a really cool pad on the international waterway. I daydream it could go under ground into the bank of the river. it's my dream recording studio. with glass windows you can see manatees

Jul 09, 2009, 20:21

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Eddie Chargeman wrote:
yeah I smoke cheebah it helps me with my brain I might be a little dusted but I'm not insane people come up to me and they try to talk shit man- i was making records when you were sucking your mothers dick.

That's not even nice.

Jul 09, 2009, 20:21

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

my grandfather was the architect my father still has the plans the house was featured on a architecture show if anyone is interested in a florida bungalow. the house had steel girders and a special power room. lot's of glass

Jul 09, 2009, 20:24

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

anyway when I hit the bigtime I'm going to rebuild it and automate it and build it half underground with a view of the river

Jul 09, 2009, 20:26

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

selling houses today at stereolab forum. it's a nice house.

Jul 09, 2009, 20:30

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

you can catch crabs listen to trumpet music

Jul 09, 2009, 20:32

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

not the std crabs !!! ha !! crabs the food!! the crustacean!!!!!!!!!
oh how funny.

Jul 09, 2009, 20:33

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index