Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Legal Buds
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: Legal Buds

the fishermen come sell seafood at your door

Jul 09, 2009, 23:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Eddie Chargeman wrote:
yeah I smoke cheebah it helps me with my brain I might be a little dusted but I'm not insane people come up to me and they try to talk shit man- i was making records when you were sucking your mothers dick.

That's not even nice.

Yeah, but you should should see him when he's NOT on the cheebah. ;)

Jul 10, 2009, 03:31

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

girl your walking tall now in your fancy clothes you got fancy things their going up your nose your getting fancy gifts from expensive men your a dog on a leash like a pig in a pen

Jul 10, 2009, 03:42

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

whoops you're sorry.
did you know...I study philosophy? yes, russell and sartre and plato and marx

Jul 10, 2009, 03:44

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I like sartre being and nothingness.
and I read schopenhaur and rousseau

Jul 10, 2009, 03:45

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

right now I'm reading a textbook called philosophy, religion and science and a book called the wisdom of insecurity by alan watts

Jul 10, 2009, 03:49

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I ate roast beef and horseradish for dinner. and i had a plate of beans with jalapenos. and i drank sweet tea vodka and hot sweet tea. then I blogged about it. now I'm going to go read. good bye

Jul 10, 2009, 03:52

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

and I took an iron pill ferrous sulfate. I've been suffering from fainting spells

Jul 10, 2009, 04:32

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

the heat and my weakness I need two fe pills

Jul 10, 2009, 04:34

lique
lique
517 posts

I want some dope now! I could go eat an oxycotin but that just makes me feel sick and sleepy after it hits. I have to play a show tomorrow in St. Paul though thankfully, so after I hook up with my band it shouldn't be long before I find a bowl shoved in my face... Hopefully right away!!

Jul 10, 2009, 04:47

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index