Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Legal Buds
62 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Re: Legal Buds

lique wrote:
There's no such thing as a pot "addict". As far as I'm concerned it's obvious he made the mistake of hooking up someone who didn't share his habit.

Yes, he was addicted, whether it was a physical addiction or psychological, doesn't matter. He smokes from the moment he gets up to going to bed. Yes it was a mistake, we all make mistakes in life. But if you want to start talking about him making a mistake marrying me, that's a pretty nasty thing to say to me.

I attribute quite a bit of his problems, but not all of course because it's complicated, to his pot smoking. Time going by without his noticing, very little accomplished over years and years of sitting on his ass, affecting his memory, his capability and ability to have a job, etc etc. It pretty much has debilitated him and he lives with his mom. Are you perhaps taking all this personally? I was talking about one person's experience, as I said.

Jul 05, 2009, 21:40

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: