Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Legal Buds
62 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Legal Buds

cyberpainter wrote:
I do think drive under the influence or while intoxicated is dangerous and society has a right to protect itself from this. I have been guilty of it myself, your vehicle really turns into a weapon. What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business though. I just gave my experience. Just like living with an alcoholic can possibly be a bad experience, this can be too. Everyone's experiences will vary.

The last time I heard they did a study on this in the UK, and actually found that people were more safe when driving high vs sober. The reason was that they were more chilled out and more cautious, but when they were sober they drove faster and took more chances, more impatient.

I think, like every other drug (legal and otherwise), that it affects different people in different ways. For some, it allows them to open up & be more social... others become paranoid and secluded.

To each their own, but I have heard that drinking and smoking cigarettes is much worse for you health.

Jul 06, 2009, 20:59

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: