Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
New Order anecdote thread
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

easychord
69 posts

My anecdote

We saw the Flaming Lips at Bonnaroo last year. It was truly awesome! There were millions of colored ballooons, confetti and streamers raining down, a virtual cloud of bubbles all luminous and glowing from red lazer beams. Everyone had a glow stick (that the group had secretly handed out earlier). As the clock struck midnight the show commenced with the group descending above the stage in a flying saucer while a spacey track played. Then, out of nowhere, Wayne Coyne inside of a giant plastic bubble sphere on top of the saucer rolled out onto the audience a made a quick spin around the front rows before deflating the bubble and starting the set. This was the most magical concert ever and was one experience that will be with me for the rest of my life. Now, whenever I hear a Flaming Lips song I have my mind?s own video embedded on my brain from the experience to go along with the song. Oh, and the glow sticks? Well, now I collect anything that glows in the dark to display on some full glass shelves covering a wall in my room.

Oct 15, 2008, 14:45

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Big Feet

The interenet revolutionised my footwear purchasing!

Nothing else about me is correspondingly large :[

Oct 15, 2008, 15:21

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Re: Big Feet

Except your ego? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oct 15, 2008, 15:41

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

haha

Oct 15, 2008, 15:50

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

i didn't mean that of course, Gary. I just couldn't stop myself!

Oct 15, 2008, 16:03

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Re: New Order anecdote thread

I'm only 175cm (5'9") tall, but I have an enormous

Sorry

Oct 15, 2008, 16:17

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Phew. I was wondering how I could come across as less egotistical in future posts :)

Oct 15, 2008, 16:18

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

We do seem to know quite a bit about parts of your body... ;)

Oct 15, 2008, 17:07

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

(that was aimed at Gary)

no comment about thomarse. :)

Oct 15, 2008, 17:08

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Our bodies
turn to commodities
Yes I object
To be made an object

When I hear about big feet, I think of Peggy Hill.
Anybody watch King of the Hill? That show really grew on me over time.

On that note...
http://i37.tinypic.com/25zthz6.jpg

http://www.blogginginamerica.com/sarah-palin-king-of-the-hill-parody/2/

Oct 15, 2008, 17:56

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index