Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Pram: Prisoner of the Seven Pines; information needed
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Pram: Prisoner of the Seven Pines; information needed

Can anyone tell me whether this EP is worth seeking out? If so, is there going to be a U.S. release, and is it going to ever be on CD?

If not, should I get the vinyl or the download? I like having something in my hand, but I don't like surface noise.

Are any US sites offering the download, or would I have to go across the pond virtually?

Thanks,
LBO

Oct 14, 2008, 23:48

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Pram: Prisoner of the Seven Pines; information needed

I wound't bother, personally. It's just a bunch of remixes by other people. Pretty forgetable.

Oct 15, 2008, 00:06

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Dude:

"Life has surface-noise"

John Peel

Oct 15, 2008, 09:06

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
634 posts

Dave's right. This EP is a collection of remixes of songs from the Moving Frontier.

Oct 15, 2008, 09:30

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

GaryB wrote:
Dude:

"Life has surface-noise"

John Peel

not yours since that devil child broke the turntable.

Oct 15, 2008, 12:34

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I know. Look at her all cute and smiley in my avatar. I swear our *real* baby must have got swapped in the hospital.

Oct 15, 2008, 16:19

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Pram playing in Canada Oct. 08

Is anyone going to see them in Canada? They are playing The Music Gallery in Toronto October 25 and then at the La Sala Rossa in Montreal on Oct 26.

Oct 15, 2008, 16:40

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

GaryB wrote:
I know. Look at her all cute and smiley in my avatar. I swear our *real* baby must have got swapped in the hospital.

swapped with the DEVILS BABY!!!

Oct 15, 2008, 23:50

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Pram playing in Canada Oct. 08

Jasonspaceman wrote:
Is anyone going to see them in Canada? They are playing The Music Gallery in Toronto October 25 and then at the La Sala Rossa in Montreal on Oct 26.

I just bought The moving frontier and its amazing, i want to go tomorrow, but wholey crap they arnt going on stage till 1130.

Oct 25, 2008, 01:56

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Pram playing in Canada Oct. 08

Rosie didnt perform with them. :O Rosie wasnt even in our lovely country.

It was all instrumentals and was intended to be this way.

Oct 29, 2008, 15:15