Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What Do You Look Like?
Pages: 12 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cybele
cybele
736 posts

What Do You Look Like?

I'm going to put a picture of me on my profile so you can see where the hell I'm coming from.

I want to see what you freaks look like.

Cybele

Jul 10, 2009, 23:42

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Re: What Do You Look Like?

please don't!

Jul 10, 2009, 23:45

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Please - no naughty bits unless you're a woman.

Please!
Cybele

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

cybele wrote:
I'm going to put a picture of me on my profile so you can see where the hell I'm coming from.

I want to see what you freaks look like.

Cybele

I am the big geek in my avatar picture!

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Oh so liberating. In high Contrast.

Jul 11, 2009, 00:00

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you already know what i look like. i've told you a thousand times i look like renee zellweger only cuter

Jul 11, 2009, 02:29

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I had a beautiful picture of me standing in the ivy which printed into a poster size. I don't have it anymore. my father took it of me. he's a great photographer. does anyone have it?

Jul 11, 2009, 02:34

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

it was last seen on margerine place.

Jul 11, 2009, 02:35

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

maybe my dad has it! yeah, there's an idea

Jul 11, 2009, 02:37

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I'm short and squat and bald with a fat belly and a red face, and my fingers are very long.

Jul 11, 2009, 02:43

Pages: 12 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index