Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What Do You Look Like?
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Re: What Do You Look Like?

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
I'm short and squat and bald with a fat belly and a red face, and my fingers are very long.

i always envisioned you looking kind of like erlend oye but w/out the glasses and with bigger eyes...

Jul 11, 2009, 02:46

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs115.snc1/4701_1194157934496_1244873859_30574871_2376594_n.jpg

Jul 11, 2009, 02:52

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Mars Rover wrote:

Where's that at? Looks nice.

Jul 11, 2009, 03:37

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
you already know what i look like. i've told you a thousand times i look like renee zellweger only cuter

I don't know, Renee is pretty damn cute. ;)

Jul 11, 2009, 03:39

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Labhead wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
you already know what i look like. i've told you a thousand times i look like renee zellweger only cuter

I don't know, Renee is pretty damn cute. ;)

Reminds me of Kristin Hersh.

Jul 11, 2009, 03:39

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

lately I refuse picture

because my smile is unnatural. my teeth aren't bad but my smile looks funny, ugly even. so I said no to my last batch of pictures

Jul 11, 2009, 03:41

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

he looks like Jesus. REALLY! I've seen him and Kazak has seen him and he looks like the son of man.

Jul 11, 2009, 03:43

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Labhead wrote:

Great Sand Dunes National Park

Jul 11, 2009, 03:58

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs115.snc1/

and what exactly is going on here marsy?

Jul 11, 2009, 03:59

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

waxenpith wrote:
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs115.snc1/

and what exactly is going on here marsy?

i dont know, who the F is that?

Jul 11, 2009, 04:00

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index