Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What Do You Look Like?
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Re: What Do You Look Like?

with three favorites: Broadcast Pendulum, Aluminum Tunes and Imitation Electric Piano.

Jul 17, 2009, 14:47

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Back in the green days I though you were a French woman.

Jul 17, 2009, 17:21

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Now, that's a good look, man.

Jul 17, 2009, 17:24

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

No, you are a handsome young man in a green shirt. Is that a cage door behind you?

Jul 17, 2009, 17:28

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

i've been trying to find the vinyl version of pendulum forever. the record has black and white "smudges" on them so when the record is playing it looks like it's going in the opposite direction.

Jul 17, 2009, 17:34

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

You will have to try ebay. The major preloved music stores that I haunt tell me "the Broadcast material is out of print and impossible to get". I wanted to give you a better response.

Jul 17, 2009, 18:02

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Is that the Centre Georges Pompidou behind you?

Jul 17, 2009, 19:16

suggestive_devil
suggestive_devil
106 posts

effectively!

Jul 17, 2009, 19:56

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index