Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What Do You Look Like?
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: What Do You Look Like?

kazak looks like swiss family robinson and talks in kind of a high voice but he's very nice

Jul 12, 2009, 02:50

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
you look angry in this photo. grrr

couldn't havebeen more happy. how could you not be happy when you have jacket patches that cover your elbows?

Jul 12, 2009, 05:57

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Re: There

Thanks Waxy! What did you think I looked like?

I bet all you guys think I look like Rush Limbaugh or Ted Nugent. Hehe. . .

Cybele

Jul 12, 2009, 06:06

cybele
cybele
736 posts

I'm a little older now than I was a few years ago, so there is a little bit more on my face now. I'm most terrified of becoming jowly. Look at Alec Baldwin in 1990 then look at him in 2005. I dont' fear putting on a little weight but I greatly fear the weight putting itself onto my face and neck area.

But when you boil it down, no one has a positive body image - especially younger people and younger women. I've never met anyone that does and it's a horrible shame.

Cybele

Jul 12, 2009, 06:10

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Think I'll go wild boar hunting or something. . .

Cybele

Jul 12, 2009, 06:11

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

I think I've seen your mug before Cybele, probably from a really long time ago. I've seen most of the mugs around here, a lot of them in person, except the newer people. A good "new" bunch on this board, I have to say. I usually enjoy reading it.

Jul 12, 2009, 06:16

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

cybele wrote:
I'm a little older now than I was a few years ago...

I guess that's to be expected.

cybele wrote:
But when you boil it down, no one has a positive body image - especially younger people and younger women. I've never met anyone that does and it's a horrible shame.

At the risk of further unmasking my own self-delusion and accelerating my decline towards an irreparable psychological break, I feel that I have a fairly positive body image. Not that this was always the case, of course...but over the past decade or so I've stopped beating myself up over any "flaws" in my appearance.

Jul 12, 2009, 09:04

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

you've got that right I was just fine and I thought I was trash.

Jul 12, 2009, 17:01

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

cybele wrote:
Thanks Waxy! What did you think I looked like?

I think i pictured a thin, John waters mustache for some reason...

Im not good at visualizing ppl without hearing their voices.

Jul 12, 2009, 17:04

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

i think a lot of you are kinda hard on yourselves.

Jul 12, 2009, 17:25

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index