Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Beck
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

Re: Beck

You are known to make some blanket statements of your own lbo. Saying "most" atheists doesn't change things much. You do have very thoughtful insight into your own religious beliefs, but you sometimes make over generalizations of others, who might have more subtlety in their thought processes and feelings than you give them credit for. This might be because to make your points it might require you to organize people into categories. But people don't fit into boxes that neatly. That includes people who don't believe.

Jul 15, 2009, 17:56

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

AND can we not make religion the focus of a Beck thread??

How about posting more video of his new sounds?

Jul 15, 2009, 17:57

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Religion shouldn't be banned from this thread, or the forum...

But it's kind of a moot point since I already said it was pointless to discuss.

Jul 15, 2009, 18:29

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

I didn't ban anything. I made a suggestion which I also have a right to do.

Jul 15, 2009, 18:33

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

You're right. You don't have the ability to ban anything or anyone here.

Jul 15, 2009, 18:34

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

Then why did you say it?

Jul 15, 2009, 19:18

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

play nicely.

*prays you both with a windex bottle filled with holy water* psst psst psst*

Jul 15, 2009, 19:42

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I'm excited about the afterlife and I truly believe that something fantastic is awaiting us even better than life itself. i've had dreams where my predecessors visit me and they tell me death is unbelievable.

Jul 15, 2009, 19:46

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

There's nothing wrong with scientology. It's crazy and progressive. It's about having an open mind and just saying yes to the possibility of animals speaking and alien overlords which none of this is really that implausible. It's a cottage industry.

Jul 15, 2009, 19:55

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Then why did you say it?

Because you wanted the discussion stopped.

Jul 15, 2009, 20:09

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index