Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Beck
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: Beck

Suggestions and banning are two different things obviously.

Jul 15, 2009, 20:34

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

I think I can imbed that video, lets see if it works.

Modern Guilt Acoustic "Orphans" from Beck Hansen on Vimeo.

Jul 15, 2009, 20:38

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

cool it now! oooo watch out you're about to lose control

Jul 15, 2009, 21:18

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

protestants suck

oops I'm drunk again forgive me

Jul 15, 2009, 23:52

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: protestants suck

they're so blase
they have no convictions
they're so laissez faire
come what may
defenseless
powerless
lacking essence

ugg, I have not much respect , despite intelligence for people without strong religious convictions, atheists, judiasism, scientology, catholocism, islam, etc.

Jul 16, 2009, 00:01

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: protestants suck

I have a hard time relating to people with no religion. I'm curious about these things and I like to talk about it. It's not controversial to me it's fascinating.

Jul 16, 2009, 00:06

guero
170 posts

Trying to bring this thread back on track:

After Neu!, Stereolab are featured on his latest Planned Obsolescence - mix tape - at around 11:15 or so.

www.beck.com

Jul 16, 2009, 01:38

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Eddie Chargeman wrote:
I'm excited about the afterlife and I truly believe that something fantastic is awaiting us even better than life itself. i've had dreams where my predecessors visit me and they tell me death is unbelievable.

i've had dreams where pink gobblins bring me pizza and they give tours of space on a unicorn.

is this awaiting us after death too?

Jul 16, 2009, 01:45

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Mars Rover wrote:
Eddie Chargeman wrote:
I'm excited about the afterlife and I truly believe that something fantastic is awaiting us even better than life itself. i've had dreams where my predecessors visit me and they tell me death is unbelievable.

i've had dreams where pink gobblins bring me pizza and they give tours of space on a unicorn.

is this awaiting us after death too?

That depends. Did it seem like a silly, inconsequential dream, or were the images very vivid, leaving a life-changing impact on your consciousness that made you a better person who felt a certainty about goblins and unicorns?

Jul 16, 2009, 03:26

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

I had a dream the other night that my dads dog wouldnt stop humping me.

I'm sure this says far to much about me then i care to think.

Jul 16, 2009, 03:28

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index