Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Beck
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Beck

waxenpith wrote:
I had a dream the other night that my dads dog wouldnt stop humping me.

I'm sure this says far to much about me then i care to think.

Does that mean your dad's dog humping you will be your afterlife?

Jul 16, 2009, 03:31

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

with the sinning i;ve done, prolly.

Jul 16, 2009, 03:37

guero
170 posts

Part two of the Bek and Tom Waits conversation is out now on http://beck.com

Jul 16, 2009, 11:23

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Here's the second in the acoustic series. A bit looser and not as much guitar finesse, but a decent song.

Jul 19, 2009, 03:03

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Elecric or acoustic it is all about his wonderful voice and song lyrics. This acoustic version lets that shine through!

Jul 19, 2009, 03:16

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

I just bought the "Loser" single today for one dollah. I'll buy THAT for a doller! hehe

Jul 19, 2009, 05:17

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Labhead wrote:
I just bought the "Loser" single today for one dollah. I'll buy THAT for a doller! hehe

pffft... i had that back in '93 newbie

;)

Jul 19, 2009, 09:16

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index