Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Cool is pink and green.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Cool is pink and green.

During my last post in October we were discussing Chemical Chords II and someone brought forth the proposition that CC II was to show a darker side of CC . I believe this was based upon an interpretation of something Laetitia said in an interview. Have there been anymore resolutions to this theory? I read on the Green Screen that CCII was to come out in August. “Pink and green”? It just seemed ironic that when returning from the green forum to the new pink forum that I discover another green forum to partitcipate in. I hope to exchange some ideas with you on the Green Screen which has an almost mysterious if not relaxing feel to it. I am contronatura.

Thx!

xp

Jul 14, 2009, 21:30

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: Cool is pink and green.

Welcome back to the pink forum!

Nothing new on CC2 here.

Jul 14, 2009, 21:34

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Where does it say that CCII is released this August? I can't find that info anywhere.

Jul 14, 2009, 21:56

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

xperceptor wrote:
I hope to exchange some ideas with you on the Green Screen which has an almost mysterious if not relaxing feel to it. I am contronatura.

It seems weird to welcome someone to the GS over here, but, welcome to the Green Screen. It's not nearly as mysterious at is appears at first. I am 'mu' on the GS (as opposed to my name here, 'mu mu').

Jul 14, 2009, 22:03

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Thanks! Are some members posting real pictures of themselves as their avatar?

Jul 14, 2009, 23:18

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Ooooops. That was April 2008 for CC1. I'm getting more absent minded, but not on drugs. I swear. heh, heh.

Jul 14, 2009, 23:20

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Hi, mu mu. You always used to ask me if I was on drugs when I said weird shit. I just say weird stuff. You still taking the El train to work in Chicago?

Jul 14, 2009, 23:23

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Yeah, real pictures are replacing cool/arty/abstract avatars (for the moment).

We all fancied seeing what we all looked like. The results have been ...interesting.

Jul 14, 2009, 23:48

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

mu mu's humor is as dry as day old toast. he's funny to me though. I'm slushy, Tee on the GS, short for teenager. I play a stereolab teenybopper.

Jul 15, 2009, 02:35

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

Aha, I wondered who that was on the gs. Welcome.

I'm sticking to being a kitty avatar for the moment, don't feel like changing my picture.

Jul 15, 2009, 10:27

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index