Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
True fans
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Yorkiller
86 posts

Re: True fans

Now I understand why s_lush_s thought tees were tacky !
Anyway, can't we chose ourself the colors?
If not, I think like you said I'll search on other website!

Perseverance!

Jul 15, 2009, 11:43

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
no. the only memoribilia I'm into is posters. I've never been into t shirts. I don't like clothes with words written on them. it's tacky to me.

maybe it is kind of tacky but...

i saw a girl at a restaurant the other day wearing a margerine eclipse era t-shirt and right away i felt like i knew her a little more than all the other strangers...

Jul 15, 2009, 18:03

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

That might be the main color for that one currently being sold new, though I think I've seen a darker bright blue, so look around. There are others that were sold on various tours, but you might have to wait and find it on ebay.

Jul 15, 2009, 18:07

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

thank you, sue. sue wins the customer service award for the day!!!!!!!!

Jul 15, 2009, 18:45

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

no I'm just not a big t shirt fan, in general. I don't own but one or two tshirts. nothing against these tees. i'm not a t-shirt wearer.

Jul 15, 2009, 18:47

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

TAKE ME FOR A RIDE!

Jul 15, 2009, 21:23

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Jasonspaceman wrote:
i saw her with the aluminum group a few years back at schubas. she was showing off all her plaster. she even had a plaster of jimi hendrix's cock and balls handy.

Yea, Cynthia Plastercaster lives in Chicago and often seen around town. I was at a bar-b-q last weekend and she was there.

Jul 15, 2009, 21:39

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
no I'm just not a big t shirt fan, in general. I don't own but one or two tshirts. nothing against these tees. i'm not a t-shirt wearer.

I love band t-shirts. I just ordered another 2 Sonic Youth tees last night. I just know I'm gonna be one of those dudes in his 50s with a sloppy-joe band Tee on...

Jul 16, 2009, 00:05

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

okay here's the story

when I was a teen somebody gave me a logo tee and I decided I didn't like it. It was free advertising. and I'm stubborn and I wasn't about to be somebodys free commercial. that's the story. I haven't worn a tee in 25 years

Jul 16, 2009, 00:09

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: okay here's the story

I don't carry designer anything either- not where anyone can see the label. I'm non-commercial.

Jul 16, 2009, 00:11

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index