Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
True fans
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Re: True fans

Mu Mu is in with the in crowd!

Jul 16, 2009, 00:17

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: okay here's the story

Eddie Chargeman wrote:
when I was a teen somebody gave me a logo tee and I decided I didn't like it. It was free advertising. and I'm stubborn and I wasn't about to be somebodys free commercial. that's the story. I haven't worn a tee in 25 years

I totally agree, I try never to wear any corporate logos. Band logos are another story, and I like tees and wear lots, I've been getting into buying weird funny t-shirts lately.

T-shirts and sneakers are comfy.

Jul 16, 2009, 05:59

mikka000
1083 posts

that's shite! i'm a true fan but i don't listen to them everyday. i've been a fan since 1994 so still listening to them everyday to this day would be waaaaaaaaaaaaay over top. stand tall and count yo'self a true fan!

Jul 16, 2009, 09:05

Yorkiller
86 posts

Never wanted to judge somebody but for me , stay two or three day without listening to stereolab is totally impossible (four days to one week for Beck & pixies)

Maybe because I'm in my "decouverte" phase!!

Jul 16, 2009, 17:04

lique
lique
517 posts

I'm addicted to rock band tee-s! Like I have a bitchen' Yo La Tengo shirt. But on the other hand I knew a kid who wore blue jeans cuffed up at the bottom with a plain white t-shirt tucked in six days a week. When he wanted to mix it up he'd throw on a FogHat or Donovan t-shirt! He's a know a very successful accountant/IRS type investigator. He travels to big cities and has meetings with suit and tie business men.

Jul 16, 2009, 18:06

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

actually I do, but I love stickers even if they are tacky.

Jul 16, 2009, 19:00

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Yorkiller wrote:
Like me, can't you stay one day without listening to their songs?
(Said the guy listening to mountain @ 1:40 am ;p )

I do that too. Mountain is on my Stereolab favorites mix. I don't listen to SL everyday, though. Too many groops to pick from "like duh a million or so."

Jul 16, 2009, 19:51

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Eddie Chargeman wrote:
I don't carry designer anything either- not where anyone can see the label.

I'm with you. What's up with how so many designers plaster their name/logo all over their products? Obviously most people buy these products just so they can say they have X brand whatevers (with it being understood that it costs $Y), but personally I find it the epitome of bad taste. I remember an Italian fashionista girl I work with coming in to the office a few years ago with a Ralph Lauren shirt on...though the famous "Polo" logo had been blown up to like 15 times its normal size. And Louis Vuitton anything...ick!

*sashays out of room*

Jul 17, 2009, 00:24

mikka000
1083 posts

possibly. currently, i have gone over a week without the lab. i sing their songs in my head of i need to.

Jul 17, 2009, 11:45

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index