Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
what are your veiws on abortion?
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

Re: LOVE IT!

*thumbs up*

Jul 16, 2009, 16:30

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lique
lique
517 posts

Re: what are your veiws on abortion?

I believe it should be an individual's choice. I would like to see people on the other hand be more responsible and not have kids if they are not up to the task, but to be devil's advocate, life is never that simple. And you hear the horror stories of women being raped and impregnated and circumstances like that where I believe an abortion should be fair if it's the woman's choice. Never should be the man's choice.

Jul 16, 2009, 17:56

lique
lique
517 posts

Re: LOVE IT!

that was great!

Jul 16, 2009, 17:57

lique
lique
517 posts

Coat Hanger

Whoah! J/K, I haven't seen any coat hanger or plunger jokes yet. Thank god.

Jul 16, 2009, 18:01

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Abortion is very hard on a woman, and it kills an innocent life. It's a choice that hopefully a woman shouldn't have to make. Always have protected sex, and don't be promiscuous. Of course, people are free to choose as they will. Being a Christian anarchist, I'm not in favor of the state controlling any aspect of people's lives. The only law should be that we love each other.

Jul 16, 2009, 18:26

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I will say, though, that in some cases abortion is the best option for the mother.

Jul 16, 2009, 18:41

lique
lique
517 posts

I agree with your earlier point as well, love should be the law. Seeing as how your christian anarchist, and I am more just anarchist, I'll quote Crowley, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love under will."

If love really were the only law we had to follow in society, I wonder what then would be the punishment for breaking it?

Jul 16, 2009, 20:00

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

I don't approve of abortion unless the mother's life is in danger.

Jul 16, 2009, 20:08

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

lique wrote:
I agree with your earlier point as well, love should be the law. Seeing as how your christian anarchist, and I am more just anarchist, I'll quote Crowley, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love under will."

If love really were the only law we had to follow in society, I wonder what then would be the punishment for breaking it?

Forgiveness, and karma.

Jul 16, 2009, 20:09

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2784 posts

lique wrote:
I'll quote Crowley, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love under will."

It goes like this...

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Love is the law, love under will.

Jul 16, 2009, 20:11

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index