Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
what are your veiws on abortion?
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: what are your veiws on abortion?

lique wrote:
If love really were the only law we had to follow in society, I wonder what then would be the punishment for breaking it?

DEATH BY SNU-SNU!!

Jul 16, 2009, 20:22

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
lique wrote:
I'll quote Crowley, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love under will."

It goes like this...

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Love is the law, love under will.

Jul 16, 2009, 20:27

cybele
cybele
736 posts

But Seriously. . .

. . .I hate abortion but if it's necessary then I would draw the line at the 1st trimester or if the mother's life is in danger.

But if I do remember, the courts decided on this several years ago, so. . .

Cybele

Jul 16, 2009, 20:33

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Re: But Seriously. . .

Oh, think twice. It's just another day for you and me in paradise.

Jul 16, 2009, 20:33

cybele
cybele
736 posts

However. . .

. . .I do feel that aborting people already alive is necessary in some cases. Murderers, child molesters, and rapists should be put to death. I would not think twice about it and I would happily do the killing. It would be tedious though.

They don't deserve life - even if they are behind bars getting all of the wacky sex they can get.

Cybele

Jul 16, 2009, 20:36

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Re: However. . .

Most republicans hate abortions on any level. They care a lot for the fetus when it's in the woman's womb until it's delivered as a baby. Then the love for the infant goes away.

Jul 16, 2009, 21:13

lique
lique
517 posts

Re: However. . .

Awwwww.... that's sad, but.... True!!!

Jul 16, 2009, 21:29

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Pro choice. Besides, the fetus is not self aware amd therfore not yet a person. It is a living organism but not yet a person. Abortion is terminating a potential future person.

Jul 17, 2009, 03:10

lique
lique
517 posts

It's basically the same thing as when you take an egg out of the carton, crack it open, dump it in the pan and scramble it up for breakfast... Yeah, it never had any idea it was going to turn into a ham omelet instead of a chicken!!

Jul 17, 2009, 03:15

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

I certainly hope its not American tradition to consume the feotus'.

Jul 17, 2009, 03:23

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index