Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Drink a beer with LBO tonight
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: Drink a beer with LBO tonight

wracket wrote:
GaryB wrote:
Absolutely. You'll be napping early evening, thats's for sure!

And as if that weren't enough, now it looks I may be getting roped into swimming.

They don't recommend swimming after eating. I think you're fine to swim after a few pints, though. :)

Jul 25, 2009, 22:22

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I'm having a couple tonight.

Jul 28, 2009, 04:00

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm drinking cider and listening to bjork.

Aug 14, 2009, 02:37

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

it's depressing.

Aug 14, 2009, 02:37

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

It needs ruffies.

Aug 14, 2009, 02:41

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I'm sober. It's quiet, and dark.

Aug 14, 2009, 03:25

lique
lique
517 posts

I'm groggy. I drank about five beers last night, and finished off this bottle of this awful brandi known as Petri... yuck. When I went to the liquor store Ace Frehley was sitting on my shoulder and he said "the cheapest stuff is all you need!" I'll never listen to that voice again... for awhile!

Aug 14, 2009, 17:36

lique
lique
517 posts

wait I even have a bottle of Morgan in my avatar... think I'm an alcoholic? That's from the night I got drunk and watched CHiP's reruns... I thought it was an interesting juxtaposition at the time of the Sarge and the Captain... or maybe it's just plain sad that someone would sit around, get drunk, and watch CHiP's. At the time I wasn't sure. I'm still not.

Aug 14, 2009, 17:39

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Sounds alright to me. I recently bought a Frehley shirt at one of those retro iron-on T-shirt stores. It's of the cover of his KISS solo album. He was definitely the talent in KISS.

Aug 14, 2009, 20:47

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I've had a few tonight.

Aug 20, 2009, 04:13

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index