Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
the beer thread
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

the beer thread

what are you drinking?

4 x 6 Hansa Pils 500ml bottles, not too strong but it goes down well and I like the buzz. saving for later.

8 x 440ml John Smith's Extra Smooth cans with widget. I haven't had this before. it's not bad. I think I could drink anything smooth like that though.

Oct 16, 2008, 01:28

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2133 posts

Re: the beer thread

allyourrushingwaves wrote:
what are you drinking?

4 x 6 Hansa Pils 500ml bottles, not too strong but it goes down well and I like the buzz. saving for later.

8 x 440ml John Smith's Extra Smooth cans with widget. I haven't had this before. it's not bad. I think I could drink anything smooth like that though.

All this in one night? On a wednesday?!

;)

Oct 16, 2008, 01:54

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

thursday, and friday/the weekend.

Oct 16, 2008, 02:06

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Cabernet Sauvignon. Tart, dry, olive like flavor. uummm

Oct 16, 2008, 02:30

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Molson Canadian cuze its cheap and reminds me of a guy i dated and kissing him .

Oct 16, 2008, 02:39

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

my preferred red wine. something from South Australia usually.

Oct 16, 2008, 02:44

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Well, it IS the last presidential debate tonight. :)

I like Corona.

Oct 16, 2008, 05:28

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I had John Smiths on Sunday night. Its pretty good. Due to heartburn I cant drink lager 2 nights in a row - so if I have lagers on a Saturday I need something creamier on a Sunday.

I usually buy 4 big tins of Stella - now that's a good buzz! Anymore than 4 and I feel like death warmed up the next day :(

Oct 16, 2008, 08:03

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

I find Rennie deals with the heartburn.

do you like the new 4% Stella? I was on that last night. I prefer Cobra though, 660ml of 5% joy.

Oct 16, 2008, 08:31

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I used to chew Rennies like sweets but now cant stomach them. Zantac/Ranitidine is my preferred remedy these days but even they struggle with a weekend of fizzy lager and take-away food!

I've only just seen the 4% Stella appearing in the shops, but never tried it. Recommended? I'd probably need 6 tins of that to get the same buzz!

Oct 16, 2008, 09:06

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index