Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The stairway of random thoughts
Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

The stairway of random thoughts

Letís build a stairway. Letís see how far the thread goes to the right side and watch it over the days, weeks, months.Will it gradually straighten up into a vertical column? We did this on the green forum, but someone did not get with the program and broke the stairway. Please only respond to the very last post. If two persons have responded at the same time to the last post then please leave it at two and respond to the last post. This is a place to share just a random thought that is not related to a common thread. Here is a random thought:

The universe is made up of fire and brimstone. It could be hell in a glamorous disguise.

Jul 21, 2009, 20:14

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Re: The stairway of random thoughts

xperceptor wrote:
Here is a random thought:

The universe is made up of fire and brimstone. It could be hell in a glamorous disguise.

Here's another: this thread will somehow become a flame cauldron.

Jul 21, 2009, 20:17

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Woke up at 4am this morning to drive my so to the airport. I'm dying here.

Jul 21, 2009, 20:55

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

the human alimentary canal is exterior not interior to the body.

Jul 21, 2009, 21:50

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Humans are rule-making and rule-enforcing creatures. humans are also rebellious and irrepressible: hence, deviant. These processes of rule-making, rule-violation, and rule-enforcement are the core of human life; Understanding unconventional or undesirable behavior, beliefs, and traits is necessary to understanding the human condition, and society as we know it today.

Jul 21, 2009, 22:53

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I listened to Chemical Chords for the first time in ages today. I played it LOUD. It sounded awesome.

PS - you need the Japanese CD version - the extra songs on the end increase the awesomeness.

Jul 21, 2009, 23:04

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

GaryB wrote:
I listened to Chemical Chords for the first time in ages today. I played it LOUD. It sounded awesome.

PS - you need the Japanese CD version - the extra songs on the end increase the awesomeness.

I listened to Magne Music the other night, and that has got to be one of the best CC tracks.

Jul 21, 2009, 23:11

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

word

Jul 21, 2009, 23:16

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/02/photogalleries/fish-transparent-head-barreleye-picture/index.html

Jul 22, 2009, 03:09

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

I was with a guy last night that said to me, "Don't you have any music that's like, on a major record label or something?"

Jul 22, 2009, 05:45

Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index