Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The stairway of random thoughts
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

revox
revox
800 posts

Re: The stairway of random thoughts

cyberpainter wrote:
I was with a guy last night that said to me, "Don't you have any music that's like, on a major record label or something?"

I hope that that's one ex guy.

~8^)>

Jul 22, 2009, 09:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2784 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
I was with a guy last night that said to me, "Don't you have any music that's like, on a major record label or something?"

Did you break out your Dave Matthews collection?

Jul 22, 2009, 14:53

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

haha.

Jul 22, 2009, 19:33

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Eddie, I love your cool shirt.

Jul 22, 2009, 22:04

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

uh, benetton circa 81

Jul 22, 2009, 22:11

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

My friend used to pin Benetton bags up on his bedroom wall. Back in the day like

Jul 22, 2009, 22:14

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I had a poster of their formula one car. one of the coolest clothing companies ever.

Jul 22, 2009, 22:18

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

too bad they mostly went under.

Jul 22, 2009, 22:20

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

benetton and fiorucci.

Jul 22, 2009, 22:21

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Michael Schumacher in the Benetton F1 car - truly man & machine as one!

Jul 22, 2009, 22:21

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index