Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The stairway of random thoughts
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: The stairway of random thoughts

slush, you broke the chain!

Jul 22, 2009, 22:22

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

but it somehow looks like I did - dammit :)

Jul 22, 2009, 22:25

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

I thought that it was Herb Alpert, and that Eddie was a fan of him. Eddie remains as faceless as our friends Labby, wracket, revox, and the much adored and under appreciated Cyberpainter. ;)

Jul 22, 2009, 22:25

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

The double response off of the last post is okay. It gives a slightly wavy stair, but we are still on track. Jeeze knows we are not machines. A little wave in that straight line is the human way!

Jul 22, 2009, 22:58

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

waxenpith wrote:
I thought that it was Herb Alpert, and that Eddie was a fan of him. Eddie remains as faceless as our friends Labby, wracket, revox, and the much adored and under appreciated Cyberpainter. ;)

Hey, I posted a [very slightly altered by Photoshop] photo of yours truly. It just went criminally underappreciated.

Jul 22, 2009, 23:22

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Check out Meanchico's avatar. We can get creative with the self portraits.

Jul 23, 2009, 00:10

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

To Wracket. You altered it to the point that you looked like grover from Seasame street. Only Pink, and with a ghost hovering infront of you.

*hmmph*

Jul 23, 2009, 00:34

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

I put my face shot onto my avatar.

Jul 23, 2009, 03:21

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
I put my face shot onto my avatar.

As usual, you have to clear your browser's cache to get the new pic.

Jul 23, 2009, 03:22

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

YAY MU MU!! stud muffin extraordinaire.

Jul 23, 2009, 03:30

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index