Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The stairway of random thoughts
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Re: The stairway of random poops

cyberpainter wrote:
I'm flying out of SFO Sunday at 6:15am and have to get the shuttle van at 3:45am. I'm a glutton for punishment.

I find people surprizingly chirp on the shuttle that early in the morning. Ut oh, something is happening with the thread, your 6:00 moved to the left side, the black line at the top is the margin.

Jul 30, 2009, 14:39

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: The stairway of random poops

Last week my wife went to Costa Rica - I had to drive her to the airport at 4am. Last night she got home, but she didn't get back until 1:30 am. I hate being so tired at work, I can't get anything done.

Jul 30, 2009, 14:57

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

Re: The stairway of random thoughts

i love to do this sort of thing, tho i'm shit.

nothing exists within an intelligent, but the wife was beaten with ripped jeans.

stream of conciousness, load o' crap. ner mind.

Aug 01, 2009, 06:52

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Re: The stairway of random perfection

We seek perfection, but it is unattainable. Something called the human race always interferes and yet it is that imperfection that makes humans so perfect.

Aug 02, 2009, 15:25

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm accustomed to the luxury of free will.

Aug 02, 2009, 22:08

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Free will is an illusion.

Aug 03, 2009, 20:09

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

I have free will up to wall of my cage.

Aug 03, 2009, 20:18

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

not for me.

Aug 04, 2009, 03:01

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Then you must be living the dream, all your earthly desires have been achieved and exceeded?

Aug 04, 2009, 21:27

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

almost.

Aug 05, 2009, 03:19

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index