Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The stairway of random thoughts
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: The stairway of random perfection

I'm living from one cigarette to the next.

Aug 05, 2009, 03:20

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

everyone around me has a really bad dye job.

Aug 05, 2009, 03:30

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

except a couple of fellows i know.

Aug 05, 2009, 03:30

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

she doesn't know.

Aug 05, 2009, 03:33

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'll snap out of it.

Aug 05, 2009, 03:55

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: The stairway of random poofection

My daughter doesn't quite grasp the concept of pooing in the potty, I am afraid.

Aug 05, 2009, 15:04

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

GaryB wrote:
My daughter doesn't quite grasp the concept of pooing in the potty, I am afraid.

Give her little book to look at.This one has something about going potty.

http://www.kidglue.com/2009/04/30/book-report-the-cat-in-the-hat/

I do some good reading while.....

Aug 05, 2009, 16:04

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

put her in timeout on the potty. make her sit there. run some water. make her sit on the potty play games with her on the potty until she makes then make a big whopidee doo about it. you can have her trained in a few days with some dedication.

Aug 05, 2009, 21:01

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
put her in timeout on the potty. make her sit there. run some water. make her sit on the potty play games with her on the potty until she makes then make a big whopidee doo about it. you can have her trained in a few days with some dedication.

That, pretty much, is my tactic for tomorrow.

Aug 05, 2009, 21:11

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

The randomness thread is becoming more and more ordered.

Aug 06, 2009, 05:00

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index