Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The stairway of random thoughts
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Re: The stairway of random poofection

This thread is compressing into a black hole.

Aug 06, 2009, 14:31

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: The stairway of random perfection

Will the Subject line become vertical, eventually?

Aug 06, 2009, 15:01

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Re: The stairway of random perfection

Mu Mu wrote:
The randomness thread is becoming more and more ordered.

I love Picasso's work because it is ordered chaos.

Aug 06, 2009, 15:09

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Re: The stairway of random thoughts

Today's revelation is to turn down the bass to pick up on some hidden or not previously heard layers in the musical composition. While listening to my playlist of favorite Stereolab songs on my mp3 player last night in the dark,which has a higher tempo graphic mix than my CD player, I was hearing Laetitia's whispered lyrics layered just behind the main vocal track. I believe this was on Sound-Dust. I have such a tendency to increase the bass that I have been missing some mystery layers in the music!

Aug 11, 2009, 20:12

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

laughing as an abstraction really takes the humor out of things. you know, when artists abstract laughter, gives me mixed emotions about a feeling I usually enjoy. diminishes the enjoyment. laughing abstraction should be censored. leaves you feeling empty and confused.

Aug 12, 2009, 02:36

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

except when a mime does it. that's funny stuff

Aug 12, 2009, 02:38

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

this foreign chick is my friend on facebook and I swear she's spam. I don't know how she got my name but she's got over 1000 friends and she is always sending me messages about, "how to love, very deeply." today was love is unbreakable and unmistakable.

I'm using her because sometimes she posts in french and I like to read french and figure out her slang.

Aug 12, 2009, 22:12

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Once I get my sonogram machine I'll be the most powerful woman in the world.

Aug 12, 2009, 22:19

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

ever since that man put a gun to my head I don't know whether i'm alive or dead

Aug 19, 2009, 03:28

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

I'm replying to you because sluss and then slushy broke the stairway...

Aug 19, 2009, 05:39

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index