Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The stairway of random thoughts
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Re: The stairway of random thoughts

You are a guiding light. I thank you.

Aug 20, 2009, 06:33

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

bump

Sep 04, 2009, 23:11

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Thanx. It is time to go to the vortex.

Jun 23, 2011, 04:03

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

evolve- reverse- ev love

we love eve, the story of the apple and the snake.

Jun 23, 2011, 04:07

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

The company blocks you tube, so...

hum, hum...you know if Adam and Eve were initially the only people then their children... no, already covered that.

We saw Radiohead on Austin City Limits a couple weeks ago. They covered some of their songs, but with some new tweeks to the original jams. It was cool! Thom is the ultimate dancer...great fluid moves. Paranoid Android was always my favorite.

Oct 30, 2012, 18:47

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

I think this thing will still work, the other posts that broke the stairway will always get pushed down down down into the basement.

Oct 30, 2012, 19:18

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

I always view in flat mode except for this kind of thread...

Oct 30, 2012, 19:19

hito
hito
1745 posts

I haven't viewed a thread for a while. Every time I come back the board is full of things that don't interest me. This thread looks interesting but I wasn't sure whether to read all the previous posts or just the opening one and the last one in the line. I would suppose it would disqualify genuine randomness if you read the previous threads because you would be influenced by the background discussion. In that way, it would be a bit like reality TV where the person whole actions are mediated by the fact that they know they are on TV. But on the other hand, simply responding to the previous post with or without prior knowledge should still generate something. Like I guess my comment about reality TV reminded me that it has been a very long time since I watched TV. The last time I did, I found the advertisements assaultive and wondered how people cope with it every day. What is the effect of watching about 20 minutes of patronising rubbish every hour? Being yelled at to buy more things because it will make you happy? No thought of intelligent conversation in them whatsoever.

Oct 31, 2012, 21:01

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index