Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
ABC Music : The Radio 1 Sessions
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Yorkiller
86 posts

ABC Music : The Radio 1 Sessions

Hi everybody!!
I've finally got it!!
Gonna listen to it tonight :D

Jul 24, 2009, 23:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Re: ABC Music : The Radio 1 Sessions

Cool.That is the only remaining one in the bin that I haven't bought yet, but soon. I heard it has some nice guitar riffs.

Jul 24, 2009, 23:39

Yorkiller
86 posts

Yeah right
Difficult Fourth Title is awesome!!

Jul 24, 2009, 23:48

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

whisperscream wrote:
Cool.That is the only remaining one in the bin that I haven't bought yet, but soon. I heard it has some nice guitar riffs.

It's really good. It works for me as a "best of", with slightly different sounding versions (sometimes perhaps even better?).

Jul 25, 2009, 01:47

vista7@hotmail.com
337 posts

it's great - they play a few b-sides that totally rock.

Jul 25, 2009, 04:03

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Labhead wrote:
whisperscream wrote:

It's really good. It works for me as a "best of", with slightly different sounding versions (sometimes perhaps even better?).

*still awaiting vinyl version*

Jul 25, 2009, 15:23

Yorkiller
86 posts

These live songs are simply amazing!
Thank you, Stereolab!

Jul 25, 2009, 16:05

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

it rocks! I need my copy!

Jul 26, 2009, 22:36

meanchico
meanchico
2695 posts

I think the version "Doubt" on this is way better than the album version.

"Anemie" is also super great.

Jul 26, 2009, 23:02

stupid little horses
22 posts

Labhead wrote:

I'd certainly say that the versions of "John Cage Bubblegum", "Revox", "Heavy Denim" and possibly "Nothing to do with me" are better. Am I mistaken in thinking that this is the only version of "Anemie", or is there a b-side/rarity that I'm missing? I like the different take on "Anamorphose" (always a favourite) too...

Jul 31, 2009, 17:33

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index