Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
ABC Music : The Radio 1 Sessions
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Yorkiller
86 posts

Re: ABC Music : The Radio 1 Sessions

OH!

I've posted sthg in reply to Vince, please, read it

Doubt, as being my Fave Slb song, is REALLY GREAT in this live played songs Album!

Du grand art.......

Aug 21, 2009, 21:28

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Vince
28 posts

Hi,

just read my reply to another fan, i provided my email.

See You

Vince

Aug 22, 2009, 21:02

Boppawombat Returns
35 posts

Hey, what took you so gaaaddamn long dude??

Aug 26, 2009, 11:28

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

My fresh analysis of the first 18 tracks (first listen)

Strickly upon my first listen to BBC Radio Sessions I found tracks 10 Anemie and 12 Heavy Denim to really stand out as my favorites! I did not recall hearing these before. Most of the versions of previously recorded songs I think were fuller, more robust and cleaner sounding than their predecessors with the exception of track 13 French Disko where I thought the other recorded versions on Refried Ectoplasm and Oscillons From The Anti-Sun were better. Track 14 Wow and Flutter was a great re-make!!

Aug 26, 2009, 22:57

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Boppawombat Returns wrote:
Hey, what took you so gaaaddamn long dude??

I think it's GREAT that Stereolab are attracting new fans. Well done Stereolab. You still have it!

Aug 26, 2009, 23:37

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Wait until you hear Metronomic Underground. It's like totally an EARGASM!

Aug 27, 2009, 14:36

MY RETURN
1963 posts

I usually brush off demos and sessions (rarely that much different). I'll finally give this a chance. lol

May 24, 2011, 20:26

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Yorkiller wrote:
Hi everybody!!
I've finally got it!!
Gonna listen to it tonight :D

It's really nice. I like it. I lost mine. I need another. I want 3 and 4th disc if there is one. I do know if there is such a thingy.

May 24, 2011, 22:48

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index