Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Introduce Yourself!
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Introduce Yourself!

I also believe that stereolab has personally visited me in my home and my gardens and marched me nude in front of my neighbors one day. They have also stole lyrics from me and I love them very much. I am sad they broke up and I miss them harassing me. It was a spiritual experience. they've also written songs about me. I'm a very lucky fan.

Jul 29, 2009, 21:47

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm into philosophy and latin. I like massages and going to the beauty shop. I'm a clotheshorse and I know how to knit and sew and I've tried my hand at lacemaking. I'm unlucky in love so I'm a spinster. I'm not into the occult or eastern mysticism. I'm not a christian but I enjoy going to catholic mass.
I've had an absurd amount of hallucinations, some of them self induced others of organic origin.
I love music, my pops says I gave it up because it wasn't challenging enough for me. I could play andrew lloyd weber by ear on piano by the age of ten.
I eat a lot of seafood. I spent part of my life living on a intercoastal waterway where we caught our own meals.
that's me in a nutshell

Jul 29, 2009, 22:08

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oh yeah I was a ballerina for ten years, dancer all my life, choreographer all my life and for 1 year a stripper. I'm still a choreographer and i still dance from time to time

Jul 29, 2009, 22:14

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
...and for 1 year a stripper.

Did you learn anything from that experience?

Jul 29, 2009, 22:25

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

yes. being a proper stripper(entertainer) requires a large investment of boobs, costumes, tans, teeth,etc. to do it properly. I thought I could do it based solely on my dancing ability(ha! I was so naive)

Jul 29, 2009, 22:32

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

the only thing I liked about it was my schedule.

dance all night
go to mall
buy pot
go to eat
dance all night
go to mall
buy pot
go to eat
etc.

Jul 29, 2009, 22:34

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I love music that

inspires me and challenges me as a person to be more introspective and as an artist, that the music challenges me with conflict and resolution. I love great melodies no matter how simple and I love great lyrics. I love stereolab and I am hoping they decide to get back together.

Jul 29, 2009, 22:54

Yorkiller
86 posts

Re: I love music that

I wonder if they'll read this topic...

Jul 30, 2009, 01:51

MY RETURN
1963 posts

About Me

Almost decade long Stereolab fan. Board celebrity. Holding it down in America.

Favorite album Sounddust. And I like long walks on the beach.

Jul 30, 2009, 04:42

mikka000
1083 posts

I'm from Australia. A fan of the Lab in 1994. My first release was Peng!

Jul 30, 2009, 04:59

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index