Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Introduce Yourself!
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: I love music that

hehehe I hope not. I sound like a kid with with my dreams of fancy.

Jul 30, 2009, 19:37

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

Re: Introduce Yourself!

I'm ben, age 28. Very much into good music. Have been into hot shit for past 10 years. Love Chemical Chords. and other stereolab materal aswell. I tend to make an arse of myself on the net tho.

Aug 01, 2009, 00:51

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

i'm a space robot, recently visited mars. been a fan since "space aged bachelor pad music" in fact it was my soundtrack as i was in orbit. favorite record is "mars audiac quintet."

blorp

end transmission

Aug 01, 2009, 02:10

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

u make me feel fake. but thats 'cos i am. u must have been into 'lab almost.. dunno shit at maths.. 16 years?

Aug 01, 2009, 04:37

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

I'm a kitty cat that likes to play with the mouse and visit the cool cats on this here board.

For the umpteenth time, my real name is Sue, hi. I live in the bay area and love the lab, especially mid to recent.

Aug 01, 2009, 04:43

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

was talking about mine.

Aug 01, 2009, 05:16

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

I kill cats!! nah not really. i'm a cougar. or not. nh forget it.

Aug 01, 2009, 06:29

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

stereolab split? this is the first i've heard of it. Ha that rhymed. no but seriously.. stereolab split??

Aug 01, 2009, 08:22

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

they're on hiatus. check out the "news" section of the board.

Aug 01, 2009, 17:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I practice mime.

Aug 09, 2009, 02:38

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index