Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Listening to...
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

AZRay17
AZRay17
21 posts

Re: Listening to...

Jasonspaceman wrote:
Has anyone heard the new Phoenix record called Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix? It's awesome. I think i might go see them when they play the Riviera in September

I have heard it, like once or twice. I bought the disc for my wife the day it came out, but she won't take it out of her car, therefore I've been unable to rip it and load it on my iPod. Must fix that soon. I like what I've heard.

Jul 29, 2009, 22:28

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

AZRay17
AZRay17
21 posts

Rosebuds - Life Like & Birds Make Good Neighbors cds

they're on Merge, one of my favorite labels

Jul 29, 2009, 22:30

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

AZRay17 wrote:
[quote="Jasonspaceman"]I bought the disc for my wife the day it came out, but she won't take it out of her car, therefore I've been unable to rip it and load it on my iPod. Must fix that soon. I like what I've heard.

Do it soon. Humidity and high or low temps (not to mention sun) can really destroy a cd.

Jul 30, 2009, 02:54

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Labhead wrote:
AZRay17 wrote:
[quote="Jasonspaceman"]I bought the disc for my wife the day it came out, but she won't take it out of her car, therefore I've been unable to rip it and load it on my iPod. Must fix that soon. I like what I've heard.

Do it soon. Humidity and high or low temps (not to mention sun) can really destroy a cd.

I recommend FLAC format (use Exact Audio Copy) to really archive your discs with confidence. :)

Jul 30, 2009, 02:55

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Foriegn Born - In the Remote Woods

Jul 31, 2009, 15:48

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

will listen to kabeedies, as they're following me on twitter. maybe so i'd buy their stuff on itunes which i did. made a playlist of their stuff. may listen to it tonight, or on train to field day tommorrow.

Jul 31, 2009, 23:03

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

hotel morgan by to rococo rot

Jul 31, 2009, 23:30

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

RJD2 the third hand

Aug 02, 2009, 23:05

mikka000
1084 posts

Eddie Marcon - Yahho no Pottori.

Aug 03, 2009, 05:18

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Piero's Pleasure - Piero Umiliani

awesome 60's grooves....love it :)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SSx3UBqKL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Aug 03, 2009, 05:58

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index