Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Listening to...
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Faust
Faust
44 posts

Re: Listening to...

Monks - Black Monk Time

Aug 03, 2009, 11:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Deerhunter, Cryptograms

Aug 03, 2009, 16:00

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Labhea wrote:

(jauntymontypython, I''m lookin ur way) from time to time, shocked? :)

heh?

Although I'm SICK of Aqualung, that one's played out, I like some of their other old hits (Skating Away, Thick as a Brick, uh... Bungle in the Jungle, I forget the rest).
[/quote]

well, I was just reponding to Mars comment with the only other "lung" song I could think of. (One of my weird moments.)

I saw Jethro in concert in the 80s. I was impressed with how his voice never tired, never wavered during a very "athletically speaking" active concert in which you would have expected his voice to wear out near the end.

Aug 03, 2009, 19:24

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

you recommend not leaving CDs in the changer in the car trunk?

Aug 03, 2009, 19:50

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Super Furry Animals - Dark Days/Light Years

Aug 03, 2009, 19:50

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Robyn Hitchcock, Uncorrected Personality Traits

Aug 03, 2009, 20:58

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

xtc, skylarking

Aug 04, 2009, 02:56

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

Isnt it Sky Larkin? Or am i shamefully thinking of a different band?

Aug 04, 2009, 03:22

Faust
Faust
44 posts

Funkadelic - Funkadelic

funkin' awesome.

Aug 04, 2009, 06:32

Faust
Faust
44 posts

Curtis Mayfield - Curtis

if there's a hell below we're all going to go.

Aug 04, 2009, 07:54

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index