Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who are you?
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Re: Who are you?

Best of luck. Does this mean you are running against Robert Russell?

I Wiki'd it.

Cybele

Oct 30, 2008, 20:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

bloom3
2 posts

Re: I am *snicker*

Hah - i bet you are the return of BOTE - i remember your flaming days if it is you.

I am Rob - a lawyer in Dallas - i have loved this groop since Dots and Loops came out... i have always been amazed by their sound and their ability to fascinate fans from both the far right and the far left, and little in between :)

Oct 30, 2008, 20:23

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

me and tom are the same age.

his bithday is in march and mines in November. he's five months older than me; he was in an earthquake as a child. I think he was ten.
his ex wife and I have the same first name before I changed mine to slushy. he calls me steph.
I met tom in england at the stereolab show.

Nov 01, 2008, 15:02

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Re: me and tom are the same age.

I'll never forget that night, Stephanie!

Nov 02, 2008, 10:39

augustus
augustus
54 posts

I got down to the final

2 and then effectively pulled out. Laura and I are having our baby in January in Fremantle and I just couldn't start campaigning before March. Lovely people and a very interesting city. Bob Russell is a tough opponant. They picked a 25 year old chap with the lovely Shakespearean name Will Quince.

Nov 06, 2008, 14:50

lo boob oscillator
lo boob oscillator
15 posts

thomas2 wrote:
I think it's time for a new Who Are You thread, seeing as we have a new forum.

So.. who are you? Where do you live? What do you do for work?

I'll go first.

I'm Marcus, I live in Manchester UK and I'm a Project Manager (Civil Servant).

I've been posting on here for a fair few years, although I haven't posted on here much over the past couple or so years - now it's all gone pink! Been into the Lab pretty much since the beginning but only saw them live once.

Apr 17, 2009, 14:07

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: me and tom are the same age.

what night? the night left boob went astral projecting? ha!! I'll never forget that night!

Apr 18, 2009, 01:50

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Re: Modular

The new Modular CD is finally available from Darla:
http://darla.com/index.php?fuseaction=e4_ecom.ecom_superitem_detail&item_cat_id=36621

May 27, 2009, 21:24

vista7@hotmail.com
338 posts

Tom - I'm 37; single. never married. work in IT for a fortune 10 co. supporting Enterprise monitoring. Listening to lab for 14 years; was original member of the board too.

May 27, 2009, 22:44

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

vista7@hotmail.com wrote:
Tom - I'm 37; single. never married. work in IT for a fortune 10 co. supporting Enterprise monitoring. Listening to lab for 14 years; was original member of the board too.

And Location?

May 27, 2009, 23:18

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index