Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who are you?
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

calapia
calapia
252 posts

Re: Who are you?

*In a semi-embarrassed to be talking about myself, shoulders shrugged, and mocking tone manner*

Hi, my name is Rich, I live in Brooklyn. I'm a musician, music teacher, and part time math tutor. I've met with quite a few people here, and I have to say that they have been some of the great highlights of the musical tours I was on (that part is totally in earnest).

Hated the lab when I first heard them, but ate my words about 2 years later when I heard the rest of Sound-Dust (not just 30 seconds of Black Ants). Ever since then, they've been my faves and I've been on here and on the GS. Also, my band's song was featured on the Stereolab tribute cd which, thankfully, never hit the big time. Not one of the tracks I'm most proud of...

May 28, 2009, 02:21

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

I am a W.A.S.P. I have a wife and 1.3 children. I am a stiff who works 8 to 5 and sometimes comes to the forum during lunch hour. My favorite moment on the forum was when Cyberpainter called me by my first name, Randall. I am sort of hard and crusty in outside and all creamy on the inside. I trully love the Stereolab music and own 15 albums so far.

May 28, 2009, 17:20

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

buuuuuump.

Jul 27, 2009, 19:44

Boppawombat Returns
35 posts

I like you Thomas. You're great.

Aug 19, 2009, 15:25

Boppawombat Returns
35 posts

I'm Boppawombat. I've just decided to pop my head in again.

I used to be known as Bop Marty, then Spacemoth.

I don't post on forums or messageboards much these days, though I used to do so obsessively between 2001 and 2007.

I guess that's because my life has had - and is still having - some drastic changes and I'm now doing four jobs at once, thus keeping me out of trouble.

Life is a tightrope. It's imperative that you try to maintain some a degree of balance at all times.

Aug 19, 2009, 15:30

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Hi marty, nice to see ya again!

Aug 19, 2009, 15:36

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oh mi gosh. I've missed you. you're so funny.

Aug 19, 2009, 18:38

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you received the telepathic message I sent asking you to return to stereolab forum. oooh magical

Aug 19, 2009, 19:09

lique
lique
517 posts

momma? dadda? momma? dadda?

Aug 19, 2009, 19:15

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

Hi there Marty!

Aug 20, 2009, 05:52

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index