Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who are you?
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Boppawombat Returns
35 posts

Re: Who are you?

Hello there petal. :)

Aug 20, 2009, 16:15

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I'm so glad you're back.

Aug 21, 2009, 01:27

Boppawombat Returns
35 posts

but....who are YOU???

Do I know you?

Aug 21, 2009, 18:25

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm from here. this is where I'm from. of course I don't know you. I'm just glad you're back. this place can be kind of lame at times. nobody saying anything very funny. plus , you seem like a very good fan. I end up talking to myself a lot around here. nobody ever wants to talk about stereolab around here. The way I figure, that's all we should be talking about; stereolab and our hopes and dreams for them.

Aug 21, 2009, 18:36

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you remember eddie chargeman, he's from Brunei. I dated him over the internet.

Aug 21, 2009, 18:41

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I wish I was you.

Aug 21, 2009, 18:54

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

because I'm a chemical chords-a-holic. that's what the doctor is going to diagnose me with, stereolabanemia.

Aug 21, 2009, 18:56

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I need people to send me stereolab records. I'm terribly ill and I could pass on at any minute.

Aug 21, 2009, 18:57

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

ha i remember that when you used to talk to daniel. he's all grown up now. he doesn't troll anymore.

Aug 21, 2009, 20:57

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

he was one of the only members of evelyn coopers really esoteric music board. he had a lot of good input I remember. oh well.

Aug 21, 2009, 20:59

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index