Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who are you?
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Who are you?

those were the days. when everybody had boards. even me. I loved that board.

Aug 21, 2009, 21:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

that's the one were you made fun of me when I wasn't on the board. and dan played it straight by posing insightful stuff. oh you bugger. I know what you did.

Aug 21, 2009, 21:02

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I am your worst nightmare.

Aug 21, 2009, 21:17

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Morris

Representing Houston. 6'2, 205 and one of the best damn forumites around! (I said one of..I'm modest). :)

Aug 21, 2009, 23:09

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

...bit late doing this...
Evening all, I'm Bruce from Norf London. Spurs supporter and layabout (when I can find the time).

Jun 16, 2010, 10:41

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
...bit late doing this...
Evening all, I'm Bruce from Norf London. Spurs supporter and layabout (when I can find the time).

First Stereolab album I bought was Mars Audiac Quintet (on cassette!) after hearing Mark Radcliffe play French Disko on the radio.

Jun 16, 2010, 10:43

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I'm Eddie Chargeman from the Island of Chargeman. Stereolab is my favorite band. Stereolab is number one best band ever.

Jun 16, 2010, 17:06

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index