Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who are you?
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Who are you?

modfinger wrote:
My name is Mack. Irish heritage. I will be 56 in January. I'm married for 33 years to the same girl, an Architect living in Kentucky. I drive a 10 year old BMW and it will go 130.I am addicted to Stereolab and now looking for other bands to get into. Always have been a prog rock guy, but loving the indie and alternative scene now! My daughter is here too, but she will speak for herself.

I sleep in your state twice a year and love it there.

Oct 17, 2008, 01:58

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

demophobya
demophobya
13 posts

I don't think you care, but I am Pablo, 20, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and I sing and compose and play instruments in a band called Cassetto (myspace cassettocaneuon) and now I'm starting to play horns in a band some of you may know, Modular (myspace modulantes).

Oct 17, 2008, 02:09

easychord
69 posts

send your email address or fax number to lablink@live.com

Oct 17, 2008, 02:14

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

demophobya wrote:
I don't think you care, but I am Pablo, 20, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and I sing and compose and play instruments in a band called Cassetto (myspace cassettocaneuon) and now I'm starting to play horns in a band some of you may know, Modular (myspace modulantes).

Oh I love Modular!! Please tell me when is the album Microfilms is coming out? I've been waiting so long for information!

I'll have to check out Cassetto too!

Oct 17, 2008, 02:22

cybele
cybele
736 posts

That's incredibly interesting my former green now later purple friend. I really enjoy reading this entire thread and getting to know all of you more. Sounds like a tough road for you; but you, like others on this forum are proof to me (which I seek and find every day) that it's great to be a part of the present universe.

Cybele

Oct 17, 2008, 05:10

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Don't be a stranger.

Oct 17, 2008, 05:10

mathieu
mathieu
176 posts

Mathieu, 40 years old, french. Discovered the groop with Peng. See them about 15 times . First time was at the Pavement/ Stereolab tour in 1993 or 1994 . Etk is my favorit album. I've got a small label called Parklife records. I'm a big fan of pavement, yo la tengo, japan and german electronics, Suicide , Fuxa and punk and new wave stuff.

Oct 17, 2008, 11:29

brakhage
brakhage
58 posts

mathieu wrote:
I've got a small label called Parklife records.

Were you at their show as Soop with Ganger at the Ciao/Wag Club in London ? I was wearing a Little Rabbits t-shirt... So you should be able to see who I am... :-)

Oct 17, 2008, 12:03

I Hurt Bert
I Hurt Bert
43 posts

I'm Andrew, I'm 36 and currently living in Suzhou near Shanghai, where my wife and I have been for the last two years. We're Australian (well, I was born in New Zealand actually) and we now have a son, Archie who turns 1 next week!

I have two jobs - both part-time - One as an English (ESL teacher and the second working for a Business Consultancy working on due diligence and competitive intelligence.

I never realised how much I love Australia until I moved to China.

I only come around these parts on occasion, and have been doing so since around 2000/01.

I've met several forumites (Thomas, Cyberpainter, Mark (NY) and talked to Jake (Mars Rover) on the phone once!!) and find that this 'real-life' connection makes coming back here more interesting. I would love to meet some more of you guys one day

Oct 17, 2008, 13:02

mathieu
mathieu
176 posts

of course..... a very unique moment with shaun O Hagan on the rhodes piano ... happy to know you here.;-)

Oct 17, 2008, 13:08

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index