Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who are you?
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Who are you?

I Hurt Bert wrote:

I've met several forumites (Thomas, Cyberpainter, Mark (NY) and talked to Jake (Mars Rover) on the phone once!!) and find that this 'real-life' connection makes coming back here more interesting. I would love to meet some more of you guys one day

Forum members I've met (who still post here):

Kazak
k.
s_lush_s

spoken with by phone:

allyourrushingwaves

Oct 17, 2008, 14:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

luckysdad
luckysdad
20 posts

My name is Bobby. I live just north of Boston, MA. I am 45. Hello everyone

Oct 17, 2008, 14:41

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Hi Bobby.

Oct 17, 2008, 15:17

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Your one year old...

Man, it goes fast doesn't it...how did that happen? What day is your son's BD? My daughter's is Oct. 23rd, she'll be 3.

Oct 17, 2008, 17:56

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Forumers met...

I'm up to 6 now (I think)...

LBO
s_lush_s
Pikey (if that counts...)
K.
Cheeso
Cyberpainter

(in order of meeting...)

Oct 17, 2008, 17:58

noise of carpet
noise of carpet
55 posts

I'm noise of carpet, otherwise known as Darrin or DJ Dilly Q or Q Dog.

I live in Portland, Oregon. I go to a lot of shows. We have a great music scene here. Tomorrow will be my 4th groop show, 2nd Monade. I like all kinds of music, with the exception of country/western. I work in software, have a wide variety of interests and stuff.

noise

Oct 17, 2008, 18:18

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Forumers met...

[quote="Kazak"]
Pikey (if that counts...)
quote]

me too

Oct 17, 2008, 18:23

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

I love Modular!
Please keep us posted on any new release info.

Oct 17, 2008, 18:27

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I would have bet money on you being a Brit!

Oct 17, 2008, 18:44

k.
k.
407 posts

Modular

Yes, please advise that there are many in North America and Europe who would love to get their hands on some Modular CDs, if we can find an easy way to purchase.

Oct 17, 2008, 18:52

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index