Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who are you?
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: Who are you?

Well, my spelling and cultural references DO place me somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic (~150 km off the Greenland coast), as my wife is London-born and quite a fair share of my English-language visual media comes from the Beeb. That, and I'm a dead ringer for Ray Winstone*.

*A lie.

Oct 17, 2008, 19:07

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

AnthonyJ
36 posts

Hello I'm Anthony I live in Dorchester but am originally from Cardiff. I am 36 have been married for 9 years and have two sons Gruff and Aneurin. I have been a fan of Stereolab since 1992 and still love them.

Oct 17, 2008, 19:58

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Lie or not, yer a diamond geezer!

Oct 17, 2008, 20:27

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Oh that's nice!

What's the greenscreen btw?

Oct 17, 2008, 20:46

I Hurt Bert
I Hurt Bert
43 posts

Re: Your one year old...

Kazak wrote:
Man, it goes fast doesn't it...how did that happen? What day is your son's BD? My daughter's is Oct. 23rd, she'll be 3.

Hey! Same - 23rd Oct... I'll be thinking of you guys!

Oct 18, 2008, 00:48

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

cybele wrote:
That's incredibly interesting my former green now later purple friend. I really enjoy reading this entire thread and getting to know all of you more. Sounds like a tough road for you; but you, like others on this forum are proof to me (which I seek and find every day) that it's great to be a part of the present universe.

Cybele

Thnx doll. Life throws you leomons and you can sit and make leomonade get diabetes and die or you can whack those lemons witha cricket bat and giggle like a fool.

I try to giggle as often as possible.

Oct 18, 2008, 02:08

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5929 posts

GaryB wrote:
Oh that's nice!

What's the greenscreen btw?

http://thegroop.proboards42.com/index.cgi

Oct 18, 2008, 02:14

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5929 posts

I may have a lot of you beat, since I've been fortunate enough to see anyone who comes through SF area, plus I've traveled a bit too. In order:
Pikey (yes he counts!)
Transientier
I Hurt Bert
Shiwa
Calapia
Kites are Fun
Pony
Kazak
Calapia again
Mars Rover

and 2 more coming up!

Oct 18, 2008, 02:41

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Re: Modular

Yes - it's very frustrating. I've been searching for a way to buy some Modular CDs for a long time, but they are either out of print, or very obscure.

Please reissue them!

Oct 18, 2008, 02:44

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Your one year old...

Oh cool! I didn't realize that. Cheers!

Oct 18, 2008, 02:58

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index